Fees for Admission without Examination/Comity and Military Spouse Registration
- Comity Fees: $1,100*
- Military Spouse Registration, Initial Application: ½ the current MJP fee ($375)
- NOTE -- after approval of the Military Spouse Registration, the registration fee for the initial application can be applied to a subsequent exam or comity application.
- Military Spouse Registration, Re-registration: $100
- Tennessee Law Course: $15
- Refund Policy:
- Except as noted above, FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Returned Check Fee: $40.00
- Practice Pending Admission Registration (§ 5.01(g) or § 10.04): $40.00
- Practice Pending Admission Re-registration: $25
- Copy Fee: $20
- Archive Fee: $40
- License Fee: $150 (paid as part of registration with the Board of Professional Responsibility)
- Reissue License: $25
* Beginning December 11, 2018, the Comity Application fee of $1100 may be paid online by credit card after completing the online Synergy application. A convenience fee will be charged as a separate transaction; the amount depends on the type of card used. Fees paid by check or money order must be payable to the Tennessee Board of Law Examiners and mailed to our office at TBLE, 511 Union Street, Suite 525, Nashville, TN 37219, or paid in person by check, money order, or cash. Unless otherwise noted, fees are not transferable or refundable.