EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2016:
Fees for Admission without Examination/Comity and Military Spouse Registration
- Comity Fees: $1,100.00
- Military Spouse Registration, Initial Application: ½ the current MJP fee ($375)
- NOTE -- after approval of the Military Spouse Registration, the registration fee for the initial application can be applied to a subsequent exam or comity application.
- Military Spouse Registration, Re-registration: $100.00
- Refund Policy:
- Except as noted above, FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE
- Returned Check Fee: Fee charged by bank + $10.00
- Practice Pending Admission Registration (§ 5.01(g) or § 10.04): $40.00
- Practice Pending Admission Re-registration: $25
- Copy Fee: $20
- Archive Fee: $40
- License Fee: $150 (paid as part of registration with the Board of Professional Responsibility)
- Reissue License: $25
The TNBLE is unable to accept credit card payments. Application fees may be paid by check or money order and mailed to our office or paid in person by check, money order, or cash. Unless otherwise noted, fees are not transferable or refundable.