Fees for In-House Counsel/MJP and Military Spouse Registration
- MJP Registration: $600.00*
- MJP Reinstatement: $375.00
- Military Spouse Registration, Initial Application: $375
- NOTE -- after approval of the Military Spouse Registration, the registration fee for the initial application can be applied to a subsequent exam, UBE score transfer, or comity application.
- License Fee: $150 (paid as part of registration with the Board of Professional Responsibility)
- Military Spouse Registration, Re-registration: $100.00
- Refund Policy: Fees are not refundable or transferable except as noted above.
- Tennessee Law Course (for Military Spouse Registrants): $15.00
- Returned Check Fee: $40
- Copy Fee: $20
- Archive Fee: $40
* Beginning December 11, 2018, the MJP Registration fee of $600 may be paid online by credit card after completing the online Synergy application. A convenience fee will be charged as a separate transaction; the amount depends on the type of card used.
Other fees may be paid by check or money order, payable to the Tennessee Board of Law Examiners and mailed to our office at 511 Union Street, Suite 525, Nashville, TN 37219 or paid in person by check, money order, or cash. Unless otherwise noted, fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.